Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a list of some of the reasons you can get gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent an idea or product good understanding you might think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would likely reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a full line of services not desperate to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has recently been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your products or idea isn’t better than what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is on its way out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for sculpturefactory.org release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, inventhelp intromark etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. They have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes company concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they perform quick look up your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as possible.